How Much Does Copywriting Cost?
Copywriting projects start from £150.
But every project is different, so you’ll get a bespoke fixed price quote at the start.
To help you plan ahead, here are the costs for some example projects:
- Website Copy – £700 for a 5-page website
- Blog Content – £330 for 3 x 1,000-word articles
- Case Study – £250 for a 500-word case study
- Email – £270 for 3 stage campaign
- Direct Mail – £510 for a 4 stage mailing
If you’re an agency, I also have a day rate of £300 per day.
When you’re ready to start a project, get in touch so I can give you a quote.
Why Do Different Projects Have Different Prices?
Because there are many factors that affect the cost of your copywriting project.
And these can change from one project to the next. These include:
- What type of copy you want (e.g. website copy, blog posts, print copy etc)
- How much you need (e.g. number of pages, posts, mailings etc)
- What deadline you have
- How much research it takes
Common Pricing Questions
Why are my prices so high?
Because as a copywriter I know how to engage your readers and persuade them to contact you or buy from you. And I don’t outsource or offshore work, so you only work with me.
Why are my prices so low?
My rates are lower than marketing agencies with larges offices. That’s because as a freelance copywriter I can keep my costs down which I pass onto you.
How do you start a project?
Get in touch so we can talk about what you need.
When do you pay?
To start your project, I’ll ask you for a 50% deposit. The other 50% is due when the work is complete.
How do you pay?
You’ll get an invoice with how to pay via BACS Transfer.
Get Words That Work for Your Business
Start your copywriting project. Get in touch through the form below or firstname.lastname@example.org.