SOUL Business Growth Convention 2019
Going to the SOUL Business Growth Convention?
Or want to find out more?
This post tells you more about the Convention. And explains what you’ll learn at my workshop How to Target Your Content to Win New Leads.
What is the SOUL Business Growth Convention?
The Business Growth Convention is a unique event to help you learn practical ways to grow your business.
You’ve got the chance to:
- Hear from 4 leading business speakers
- Learn tips and advice on sales, marketing and other topics in 12 specialist workshops
- Attend 7 different networking events
- Meet suppliers who can help your business grow (30+ exhibitors)
- Make new contacts during open networking
- Get a professional introduction video to use on your website or social media
All for the price of a standard networking event!
It runs from 09.30 to 16.30 on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th September 2019 at the Burntwood Court Hotel.
The venue is easy to reach from West and South Yorkshire.
How to Target Your Content to Win New Leads
Imagine if your website was a non-stop sales machine.
What would that do for your business?
On Tuesday 17th September I’ll run a workshop on how to use your website content to drive business growth.
Book on this workshop to learn how to get more customers to your website. And how to persuade them to buy from you.
Reserve your space today because places are limited.
How to Book Your Place
You can buy tickets for either 1 or 2 days of the Convention through the main website.
How to Get to the SOUL Business Growth Convention
The SOUL Business Growth Convention is held at Burntwood Court Hotel, Common Rd, Brierley, Barnsley, S72 9ET
Burntwood Court Hotel is 15 minutes away from the M1, M62 and A1.